top of page
Search


Cool Springs Farm (Mallory Valley Farm): Farm to Shopping
Crockett Park. Original location near Mallory Lane. Circa 1830/ remodeled later. 2 story log house. Photo from coolspringshouse.wixsite.com In 1818, James Carothers (1792-1865) and Penelope House Barfield Carothers (1801-1839) married. His second wife was Pamela Sellars Noble Carothers (1810-1892)(m.1843). James was the son of Robert Carothers who had a Revolutionary War land grant. James served in the War of 1812 and the Creek Wars and received a 160 acre land grant. The Car
Jay Brothers
Sep 26, 20222 min read
Â
Â
Â

bottom of page